BERKSHIRE INTERGROUP OFFICE
Office Hours for general information, literature sales, meeting schedules, and more, are:
Monday - Friday 1:30pm-5:00pm
152 North Street, Suite 30C, Pittsfield, MA 01201
If you have any questions or comments about Berkshire Intergroup, or would like to volunteer in the Intergroup Office:
call us direct at: 413-448-2382 during normal business hours
Donations are always welcomed to support the Berkshire Intergroup Office - Please send them to the address above.
The Berkshire Intergroup business meeting is held on the 2nd Monday at 7:00pm at the Berkshire Intergroup Office.
Everyone is welcome to attend!
Western Mass Intergroup
Berkshire Intergroup responsibilities are to meet the needs of the area A.A. groups of Berkshire County of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Through the generosity of the area groups Berkshire Intergroup is able to provide the following services to its A.A. groups in Area 31 Alcoholics Anonymous:
1) Coordinate AA activities among its various groups and to help weaker groups in any way possible.
2) Maintain 24 hour AA telephone coverage.
3) Publish regularly updated schedules of group meetings in the area.
4) Provide a program which will promote regular visits between groups, as well as a monthly business meeting for all
Intergroup Representatives of Berkshire County A.A. groups of Alcoholics Anonymous.
5) Provide an inventory of AA Literature for the convenience of local groups and committees in an office which
also serves as a communication and information center.
6) Have events for the fellowship of Berkshire County AA such as the annual Berkshire Intergroup Christmas & New Years Alcathons.
7) Cooperate with the Western Mass Intergroup, Area 31 Service Committee as well as the Berkshire Institution Committee.
We can help... call our 24hr Berkshire
For the Berkshire County A.A. Meeting List
OF AREA 31 OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
The Hudson, Mohawk, Berkshire Area Website and Events. For all information on events and Meeting Schedules for the Hudson, Mohawk, Berkshire Area